Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later?

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #1  

Mcaveman

Silver Member
Tractor
Own Z121S, BX25 purchased w 35 hrs
Looking at a used bx25 that I don't think had this option can it be added and how much?

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #2  
Depends on your skills. You can buy the QA head for the FEL arms for around $350. If you have the skills you can then modify your existing bucket pretty easily. If you don't have those skills a metal fab shop can do it for you. If you don't have one of those around you'd hafta buy a QA bucket which would be the most expensive route. A few minutes on Google would tell you the cost of a bucket. And the cost of the QA head if you search.

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #3  
I think the Kubota BX QA uses the stock bucket.

Bruce

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #4  
Hmmm.. Not sure how that would work. A "pin on" bucket wouldn't have the saddle necessary to use the QA head. We're probably talking about two different things??

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #5  
Yeah, I went back and reread his question.... Now I'm thinking he's talking about a "quick" ability to remove the entire FEL??? I was thinking converting the bucket to QA. My bad. :confused3:

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later?
Sorry Im not talking about the entire FEL I mean the bucket, The quick attach is an option right?

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #7  
Here is a photo of the QA from the Kubota website.

BXQA.jpg

There have been several threads on TBN about using it on older tractors. It works.

Bruce

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #8  
I think the other way and feel he is looking for a ssqa. That way you have a whole bunch of attachments you can either own or rent. The one off stuff is no good no matter if it is a green or orange system.

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #9  
He did call it an "option" on a BX25, so that sounds like the Kubota BX QA.

I, too, wish they had done a lightweight SSQA or Mini-SSQA instead.

Bruce

/ Can quick hitch for BX FEL be added later? #10  
I think the other way and feel he is looking for a ssqa. That way you have a whole bunch of attachments you can either own or rent. The one off stuff is no good no matter if it is a green or orange system.

So what SSQA attachments could he rent at the local rental yard that the BX could operate effectively? The Kubota QA and JDQA setup has a place in the market for these smaller machines.