Can someone identify what these are and belong to? Thanks.

/ Can someone identify what these are and belong to? Thanks. #1  

Dunno

Bronze Member
Tractor
Ford
3C506C10-CB28-47E6-95EB-221608C956C3.jpeg

Attachments

• 638D3028-E191-44E5-8E87-C8D9730BB63A.jpeg
    638D3028-E191-44E5-8E87-C8D9730BB63A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 51
   / Can someone identify what these are and belong to? Thanks. #2  
Looks like a cast iron tractor wheel center.

Bruce

/ Can someone identify what these are and belong to? Thanks.
There is an old John Deere B on the property, but I think these would be too heavy for it. These weigh 3-400 lbs apiece. Do not seem like standard wheel weights, so you are probably right. Would like to know what type of tractor they fit.

/ Can someone identify what these are and belong to? Thanks. #4  
There is an old John Deere B on the property, but I think these would be too heavy for it. These weigh 3-400 lbs apiece. Do not seem like standard wheel weights, so you are probably right. Would like to know what type of tractor they fit.
I think you answer your own question.

Here is a picture of a John Deere B with those wheel centers on.

1716238038775.jpeg

PTSG,
Thank you! My friend has a B in the barn in pieces. I’m trying to help her get rid of stuff so she can sell the place. If anyone’s in the market for a B model John Deere with really heavy rear wheel centers, please drop me a line. Thanks guys!

/ Can someone identify what these are and belong to? Thanks. #6  
PTSG,
Thank you! My friend has a B in the barn in pieces. I’m trying to help her get rid of stuff so she can sell the place. If anyone’s in the market for a B model John Deere with really heavy rear wheel centers, please drop me a line. Thanks guys!
It would be helpful if you said where you are.
Eric

ETPN,
My apologies. The tractor is in Southern New Hampshire. It was disassembled, prepped and primed for paint, and then left for re-assembly. Barn is water tight and pieces kept dry. Thanks.

PS can deliver out to Ohio for cost.

/ Can someone identify what these are and belong to? Thanks. #8  
ETPN,
My apologies. The tractor is in Southern New Hampshire. It was disassembled, prepped and primed for paint, and then left for re-assembly. Barn is water tight and pieces kept dry. Thanks.

PS can deliver out to Ohio for cost.
Well, you're a little too far away for me, seeing as how I'm north of Seattle. I hope you have good luck selling the stuff.
Eric