Can you drive your tractor on the street?

/ Can you drive your tractor on the street? #61  
As a teenager I was pulled over in my hometown for speeding and reckless driving. I was hauling 3 empty hay wagons to the main yard, about 15 miles and my route took me through the back streets of my small town. When the constable pulled me over he said I was doing 55 km/h in a 50 zone. When I asked if he was gonna give me a ticket he just laughed and said he would never live it down so no! When I got home I asked if it was even possible and was then told that the tractor was built to do 60km/h and I got away lucky!

/ Can you drive your tractor on the street? #62  
I live in the cornbelt of Illinois. I've done my fair share of road driving for commercial farms and also my own little 504. The furthest trip I've ever taken was 15 miles with a manure pit pump on a leaky 3 point haha that was an experience!

I'll put my hand on the bible and tell this story to everyone.
I was behind a sprayer one day and there was a pretty antsy guy on a crotch rocket behind me. As he got an opening, he passed me and instead if passing the sprayer he went right under it! I had to do a major double take and just couldn't believe someone could be that crazy!

/ Can you drive your tractor on the street? #63  
No I can't do it in my town.

/ Can you drive your tractor on the street? #64  
Zombie thread! :D

th_zombie.gif

5.5 yrs later.. It LIVES!!

We really need them to program so that when someone hits the reply button it that looks at the last post date and the current date and says "this post is 5.5 yrs old are you sure you want to revive it?"

brian

/ Can you drive your tractor on the street? #65  
I always use flashers as the traffic goes by anything from 45-75mph. I am totally off the road going a short distance between drives. Cops haven't stopped me yet, but tractors are common on the road.