Canadian Prices for L3130

/ Canadian Prices for L3130 #1  

Luremaker

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130HST & NH TC18
Looking for typical Canadian Prices for L3130HST R4 tires and L723 Loader. Best I have found is $27,600 CAD with loaded tires and delivered. We have 3 loacl dealers and all prices are identical.

/ Canadian Prices for L3130 #2  
Luremaker,

I could phone the dealer and get a quote out here. But somehow I'm thinking that shipping from Alberta may be cost prohibitive anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Let me know though, if you'd like a quote.

Kevin

/ Canadian Prices for L3130
Thanks Kevin but I agree shipping would be rather expensive. I was once told that Quebec dealers had the lowest prices. The few dealers that I spoke with in S.W. Ontario all said to buy from the closest dealer.
Steve

/ Canadian Prices for L3130 #4  
I have no answer to your specific questions but I have had very good service from DeBoer's in Elora.

/ Canadian Prices for L3130 #5  
DeBoer's has a used 3010 listed on their web site with loader, but it has a gear transmission....

Kubota L3010 Tractor Gear trans, loader, turfs $15,900 no pix

/ Canadian Prices for L3130
Ian, Thanks for that, I'll be checking that out Monday.
Steve

/ Canadian Prices for L3130 #7  
The only one I could find in Quebec,it is slightly used(35 hrs) but almost the price of new!!!1 L3130

/ Canadian Prices for L3130 #8  
For a 3130 hst w. 723 loader and loader ags I have received quotes from local dealers ranging from 25000$ to 29500$. Every quote via phone or email has been 29500$ which I assume is list. Right after the quote they state they can't sell to me if I'm not in their sales area.

These are in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. The best price was the local dealer.

Ken

/ Canadian Prices for L3130 #10  
A good place to search for tractor pricing is at www.agdealer.com ... although they only have one listing in Canada for the L3130 that you are looking for.

I have found this a useful site to compare tractor and equipment pricing throughout Canada and the USA. It is also a good site to get pictures and info on tractors that you may not be familiar with.