cancer head

/ cancer head
thanks all .... appreciate all the prayer and good wishes....and listening to me vent a bit.

/ cancer head #12  
Thoughts and prayers go out to you...best of luck in your treatment and recovery. :thumbsup:

/ cancer head #13  
thanks all .... appreciate all the prayer and good wishes....and listening to me vent a bit.

Think positive and do what you got to do.

/ cancer head #14  
My prayers are with you. I had a Melanoma spot removed from my back going on 17 years ago. After the shock then the fear then you get down to the business of getting well! Best wishes on beating it!

/ cancer head #15  
Mike, You will be in our thoughts and prayers. The positive attitude you have to "help row the boat" will help a lot. Ken Sweet

/ cancer head #17  
-- but I'm not going to just sit in the boat - I can row too.

talked to a number of people, cancer survivors, over the last 10 years or so... and that seems to be the common denominator... a positive attitude.
I'm not the religous type, so my prayers probably won't help you much... but I believe your attitude will be your biggest self-help.

Pete

/ cancer head #18  
Good attitude mike, that's the best treatment. Prayers are with you.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ cancer head #19  
As stated before, keep a good attitude & do your own research!

If you feel you need to "vent", go right ahead!!!

I went through Prostate cancer 10 years ago, still kicking! ~~ grnspot

/ cancer head #20  
Please vent as needed. Glad to hear you are looking at all avenues to eradicate this. Praying for your well being.