Canopy Canopy opinions wanted please.

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #31  
I put a RhinoHide on my Mahindra a few days ago. I"m impressed with it's quality and simple installation. Looks good too!

/ Canopy opinions wanted please.
I put a RhinoHide on my Mahindra a few days ago. I"m impressed with it's quality and simple installation. Looks good too!

Do you think it'll be helpful in the winter also?

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #33  
Winter is the primary reason I got it !

I'm tired of sitting out in the open getting frozen rain or snow on my legs, back and arms. I've gotten so wet and cold that I have to stop 1/2 thru and come in and dry/warm up.

The sun, I can put a hat on for, but not the snow/rain.

I haven't used it yet except in the sun, but I'm sure that it will work just as well in winter. My brother bought a Kioti with a canopy last Fall and he says the winter difference is amazing.

Where on the Cape are you? You can come and see my setup if you want.

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #34  
I went cheep, found a Chevy El Camino truck cap free. A little fab work an $50 worth of angle, ended up with more coverage. canopy.JPG

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #35  
   / Canopy opinions wanted please. #36  
Sorry no build pic, under canopy frame is 1X1X1/8" angle. 2X2X1/4" attached to rop's, bolted to ROP. 001.JPG Zoom in on PIC

/ Canopy opinions wanted please. #37  
Best investment I every made for my tractor was a fiberglass unit I purchased years ago...
This top has taken lots of abuse...
I can tell you that no matter what top you get you will hit low hanging branches no matter how careful you are...
My fiberglass top has held up well...
It makes a huge difference in temps...