Canopy canopy

/ canopy #1  

DIRTCUTTER

Silver Member
Tractor
CK30 HST
CK30 the top of my ROP is 94 inches from the ground. I want to attach a canopy to it.
My question is, how much of the ROP must I cut off to fit under a 96 inch opening. I have yet to purchase a canopy so I dont know type, model or manufactor.

/ canopy #2  
I have a 8 foot garage door (96") and a ck25 (same frame as the 30). I get my tractor in with the factory standard canopy. I had to reverse the mounting bracket for the top and cut a slot in it with a sabre saw to fit over the ROP, but the finished product looks good, works good (actually better because the lower top keeps a little more sun out) and has held up fine for the last 3 years.

/ canopy
ERE do you have a photo, sounds like a good idea

/ canopy #6  
Yeh, but it isn't clean this month. I'm in the final stages of building an air blast sprayer for the vineyard and have half the tools I own strewn all around and tangled up with welder and grinder leads. My problem is that Mrs ERE insists on having her car in the garage which severely crimps my space and style. :--}

/ canopy #7  
Yeh, but it isn't clean this month. I'm in the final stages of building an air blast sprayer for the vineyard and have half the tools I own strewn all around and tangled up with welder and grinder leads. My problem is that Mrs ERE insists on having her car in the garage which severely crimps my space and style. :--}
[HIJACK] I have the same problem with Mrs IXLR8, especially during the winter. I finally broke down and I am now building a seperate 30'x30' 2 car garage/workshop, with radiant floor heating, for ME. :D Now to find the time to finish it... the Honey Please Do list does not seem to get any shorter. :( [END HIJACK]

/ canopy #8  
More and more each day, after reading your comments, I appreciate my wife and the person she is.

I think I'll start a new thread.

Jon