cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs

/ cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs #11  
The 5Es ergonomics aren't great. I have a 5525 and well I love it. The 5M is much better ergonomics wise but man they are expensive. There is no in between like with the 5x25. You might try to find a 5525 or 5625, etc.

You might also consider the new 6D series. 6115D is a lot of tractor for the money. Ergonomics aren't great, but it is a lot of value for the money.

D.

/ cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs
down the road, if ever I was going to pick up a full size tractor it'd be a nice used 6230 or 6330, I love them.

/ cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs #13  
Yeah super nice. 6420 or 6430 in my book also.

I hope they add some more gears to the 6115D. That could be a nice addition, but 9 speeds seems somewhat low. Sounds crazy, but sometimes 12 seems limiting.

D.

/ cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs #14  
Yeah super nice. 6420 or 6430 in my book also.

I hope they add some more gears to the 6115D. That could be a nice addition, but 9 speeds seems somewhat low. Sounds crazy, but sometimes 12 seems limiting.

D.

I got a 6420, waiting for a 6430 premium too.

/ cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs #15  
I run a 4520 cab and use a 9' haybiner, a 468 baler. If you are going to stay in that dirt use R1s. Power is not a problem. Most ergonomic tractor you will own and be sure to get the air cushion seat. Water in the wheels. Enjoy:) Anybody can run a behemoth tractor...it takes style and class to accomplish what you wish with just the right tractor:).

/ cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs #16  
I run a 4520 cab and use a 9' haybiner, a 468 baler. If you are going to stay in that dirt use R1s. Power is not a problem. Most ergonomic tractor you will own and be sure to get the air cushion seat. Water in the wheels. Enjoy:) Anybody can run a behemoth tractor...it takes style and class to accomplish what you wish with just the right tractor:).

Wow - a 468 with t a 4520. Mine is a 2008 model, not sure it would drive my 467.

D.

/ cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs #17  
this is to replace the NH... would a 4520 or 4720 drag an 8' mulch finisher?

MF-1208.jpg

I have a 4520 and pull a MF2208 with not much problems; however, if you dig those tines in, it will make the 4520 work.

/ cant decide which Deere, or Deeres, suit my needs
I have a 4520 and pull a MF2208 with not much problems; however, if you dig those tines in, it will make the 4520 work.

thanks man, that's all I needed to know.

would you prepare a 35 acre field with it? we lease the land now, our tenant farmer worked it pretty good with a big set of discs and planted soybeans. said it was the roughest field he'd ever been in. I'd have been hesitant to take a compact tractor in the field when it was rough but it's pretty smooth now.