Comparison Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #11  
Yes, kindness is lacking on some threads I see. It is nice that people welcome new members. Refreshing.

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #12  
Welcome,
I haven't looked at the Massey but I did look at the JD and I have a BX2660 with 200hrs of seat time on it. On the Massey Id find out the actual manufacture and go from there, the JD had a lot of features and is a Yanmar or at least powered by and is all plastic, the Kubota is all Kubota and is one rugged little tractor. I work my Kubota, it has to earn its keep. I'm very satisfied with it's performance and design there's nothing half-assed about it.:2cents:

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #13  
Yes, kindness is lacking on some threads I see. It is nice that people welcome new members. Refreshing.

Yeah, I am pretty sure I know one of them that you are referring to. Lol

As far as the BX or the JD 1 series, I personally would lean toward the John Deere. The one feature that I can't get passed is the auto connect mowing deck. If it works as well as everyone is saying, it would be well worth the extra bucks.

I may be looking into trading my X595 in for a new X758 just because of that feature.

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #14  
Welcome aboard. Research as much as you can but at the end a good dealer that will stand behind the sale and makes you comfortable will ensure your happiness. test drive and there may be a certain position of a control or pedal that may feel more comfortable. I think I researched till my head hurt if it helps I love my BX2660 and have been a long time JD owner and fan.

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #15  
I bet you hold the record for the most :welcome:'s posted.

Actually I don't Maybe you should get off your high horse and welcome some new members yourself, Jenkins-Piss off

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #16  
Actually I don't Maybe you should get off your high horse and welcome some new members yourself, Jenkins-Piss off

I don't have a horse:sarcastic:. I do welcome members too.

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #17  
As others said, test all three. I did and chose the Massey. It fit my wife and myself the best.

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #18  
   / Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #19  
If you haven't yet decided, I can only echo those advising you look at and drive all of them and consider the quality of the dealer. I am really not familiar with the Massey Ferguson model, Massey Ferguson makes good tractors.

We used a John Deere 425 for many years before buying our Kubota BX2200 and my wife, who has become the primary SCUT operator HATES the side by side HST pedals on our JD2305 to the point we have trailered our BX2660 to our other farm rather than use the John Deere. I have a slight preference for the Kubota, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me. I had her look at the JD 1026R when we were at the dealer and she turned thumbs down on any more green SCUT's,:laughing::eek:

I really like the three point position control, no exposed HST cooling fan and auto connect on the John Deere, but it's not an issue for some, you just have to look at them and see what you like and don't like. The good news is whatever you decide, you will have a good tractor.

As to welcoming new members, several of us were chastised not too long ago for welcoming new members and trying to build our post counts, so I have noticed some have cut back.

/ Can't dicide on JD 1SERIES, Kubota BX2660 or Massey Ferguson GC2600 #20  

Dang didn't take long for the truth about you to come out.:laughing: