Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills

/ Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills #1  

mcgill72143

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 3320 Cab
Im too excited to sleep...:laughing:....the dealer said my 2320 is at his lot with the 62D....the frontier 48" bush hog will be here later today and the 200cx loader will be here tomorrow along with the imatch.....should take delivery friday....so the specs will be JD2320, 200cxFEL, 62D, frontier 48"RC, and Imatch....now I really cant sleep....:D

/ Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills #2  
Thats a great combo. :thumbsup:

/ Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills #3  
Im too excited to sleep...:laughing:....the dealer said my 2320 is at his lot with the 62D....the frontier 48" bush hog will be here later today and the 200cx loader will be here tomorrow along with the imatch.....should take delivery friday....so the specs will be JD2320, 200cxFEL, 62D, frontier 48"RC, and Imatch....now I really cant sleep....:D

good luck with it i have one and its been great.

/ Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills #4  
I know what you are going through. My new 2520 arrived at he dealer last friday, and they delivered it today........glad that wait is over.

Try not to think about it...... ha ha ha

REV

/ Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills #5  
Tic..Tic..Tic.. your getting closer. ;)

/ Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills #6  
Would they consider letting you set up a cot and sleeping bag at the shop? :D

/ Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills
Would they consider letting you set up a cot and sleeping bag at the shop? :D

lol....I take the kids to school every morning and stop by there around 8:15 to chat with them so they see me every morning...heck yesterday I took them a box of donuts for breakfast....:D.....I got to see the FEL unloaded off the truck today .....they will be putting everything on it tomorrow...:thumbsup:

/ Cant Sleep...need Sleeping pills #8  
You definately have " green fever ". I like the looks of the new cab systems. I don't want to visit the dealer. He may siphon more money out of my pocket. I built the loader... maybe I should try my hand at a cab. Alot of good examples on the forum.
Good luck with the new purchase.