Carry all box

/ Carry all box #1  

nh1520

Tractor
New Holland 1520
Photo of the plywood box I customized for my 3 pt carry all. I made a lid for it from some left over metal roofing (black in color too) I had to keep the weather out of it when not in use and over the winter since it will sit outside.

With the lid on it the better half thinks it looks like a "bee hive or something". I got the left over box from work, cut the end out of it and made it into two doors. The only thing I had to really buy was some 2 x 4's and the gate hinges. I made the latches for the doors.

It measures approximately 42" square inside and 24" deep. We plan on using it for hauling plants, dirt or whatever. The carryall makes it nice to "drop" it off for loading and come pick it up later. Just thought I'd share. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 341564-Box rear side view(smaller insert).jpg
    341564-Box rear side view(smaller insert).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,238
   / Carry all box #2  
NH1520,
Looks like a great idea.

Phil

/ Carry all box #3  
Here is a carryall box made by one of our Members.. He added casters to the bottom to make it portable when unhooked from the tractor..

Attachments

• 341628-Ken Bryans Box.jpg
    341628-Ken Bryans Box.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 733
   / Carry all box #4  
Here is another version. I have found the carry all to be one of my most used implements.

John

Attachments

• 342158-Carry all.jpg
    342158-Carry all.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 650
   / Carry all box #5  
Nice work.. all of you guys. I just have a carryall, with a pallet bolted to it, then with a flat plywood flooring on the pallet.

But like you guys said.. I use it for everything..

Soundguy