Carry-All for Front Mower ?

/ Carry-All for Front Mower ?
Under other circumstances I would put arc-to-metal and fabricate something right off.....In my younger days I made my living as a welder and later had a well equipped shop at our long-term home in the Rockies with 230 amp MIG, plasma cutter, etc....but that all got left behind when we retired and moved downunder to Tasmania....I have many of my handtools, but none of my larger or power tools....just had to compromise. I knew I would not have the same type of property nor the need for the same type of equipment or projects (see my old PowerTrac posts). Lots of great welding and fab shops all around me....just they all expect pretty good $$$ for their services....none of my good friends here have welders , but some acquaintances do....may have to make them good friends!!

So, what ever I come up with I need to put together quick and right the first time....can not afford to tinker too much on this. I have kept my eye open for a good used FEL bucket, but rust takes its toll on the old stuff....and gets too $$ fast to add an aux hyd valve for a power dump as the other image shows....so going to keep-it-simple....just hoped I could copy a good working example for a front mount, but I'll get something done that will work for me!

/ Carry-All for Front Mower ? #12  
Would this work for what you want to move?

I added a hitch on the weights, so it will pull a garden dump cart:

P5050023.JPG
P3240008.JPG

/ Carry-All for Front Mower ?
Hi X....I actually have very similar set up with a ball hitch on my rear weight and a similar size trailer....for this project I have many big (100-200 lb) rocks to move and trailer would be awkward. I'll jig up a version of a standard carryall for my rig and save my back. Thanks, though...you have had lots of good ideas put into practice...have enjoyed your many posts!

/ Carry-All for Front Mower ? #14  
You're welcome and thanks.

I am looking forward to see what you create for the front of yours.