carry all

/ carry all #2  
I thought the same way. I ended up buying the TSC frame and am not sorry I did. It will take the thousand pounds OK but if you load it up that heavy or heavier don't hit any big bumps. All those G's can bend a lift pin. I had 1/3 cord of hardwood firewood on, so way over loaded, and tweaked a pin slightly. Just straightened and reinforced the angle a little.

P1110553.JPG

gg

/ carry all #4  
I made a toolbar that I can put a lot of different things on including forks that allow me to pick up pallets of different configurations depending on what i am doing. I also use them to carry logs.

My toolbar holds discs for hilling the garden. With the forks I pick up a little boom sprayer. very handy - I appreciate the adjustability of the forks and more strength which you do not get with the County Line version.

/ carry all #5  
I purchased one of these locally a few years ago for little over a hundred bucks, maybe 115. It gives you a great foundation to build on. They aren't meant to be pallet forks. It is steel with plenty of holes for you to build a wooden or metal box and attach to it. There are extensive photos of individual carryalls that posters have shared on this web site. If you wanted to weld on it and make a steel tray you could do that too. You can't go wrong with this for a start.

/ carry all #6  
Last edited:
   / carry all #7  
Who here has made their own carry all? I am thinking of building one myself but its hard to beat this one for 130 bucks.
CountyLine Carry All - For Life Out Here

Here's a good time for me to ask this question: Does anyone see a price for the carry all, after clicking on the link? I haven't been able to see prices at the TS site for a long time. Maybe it's my computer.

/ carry all #8  
Not long ago, $135 in Florida.

/ carry all #9  
I found an old one at a farm auction for $5! Threw away the rotted wood, painted the frame & built one to use on tractor drives: 2785.jpg Sold it after I quit the drives.

/ carry all #10  
Picked mine up from TSC for a bit less after discount coupon. Well worth buying one. I used mine as the base for a wood box that I reinforced to mainly carry firewood. Adding casters makes it much easier to move around when not on the tractor. Once finished, I plan to add some pvc pipes to hold tools etc.. Good Luck.DSCN0758.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0758.jpg
    DSCN0758.jpg
    930.4 KB · Views: 277