Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111 #11  
Compare the engine displacement. That might give you the answer to the different RPMs. Kubota may have to run the engines higher to get the same HP, with lower torque.
If you were happy with the Case, why would you change the brand?
The M5 is definitely out of the price range to call it home owner. I once sat in one to compare it to my 6430. I wouldn't change colours.
Last thought. I'm not sure about the Fiat power plant. But I think they get away with a fairly simple aftertreament system compared to Kubota. Orange I think utilizes both, DPF and DEF.

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111
The Kubota actually runs a larger displacement at higher rpm. That is the part I did not understand. I would have expected lower rpm more torque. The main thing that the M5 has going for it is the external lift cylinders on the 3 point hitch. Many in my line of work are breaking the lift cylinders when we hit bumps. Most everyone is putting on an accumulator to help. The externals are easier to repair and easier to plumb the accumulator. I also hear the Kubota has better factory backing and fewer minor headaches. They are everywhere here. I also say I have never seen a Kubota pulling a 6 bottom plow in the field. I figure the farmers know something. I do expect the Kubota's will make it out there in time. My Case has been problem free. I am also the only one in my snow blow forums running one....

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111 #13  
I’ve got the M4 and it is a tank, the only thing I don’t like is the rear wiper/washer. Washer barely dribbles fluid no mater how I tune it and the wiper seems to barely touch the glass but I haven’t worked on that yet. If I was blowing with it I’d probably be looking a lot harder at that. Believe it’s the same cab/components as the M5.

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111 #14  
Also note that there will be an identical tractor to the Case-IH on the blue side of CHN (New Holland) if the OP can get a better deal from NH at a different dealer.
I was checking out a 125HP new Holland with their new CVT transmission and it had some amazing features. They are trying to keep up with AGCO/Fendt tractors.

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111 #15  
Also note that there will be an identical tractor to the Case-IH on the blue side of CHN (New Holland) if the OP can get a better deal from NH at a different dealer.
I was checking out a 125HP new Holland with their new CVT transmission and it had some amazing features. They are trying to keep up with AGCO/Fendt tractors.
Have you looked inside "Hunters dumpster" to see what else might be in there?

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111 #16  
No direct knowledge of either tractor, but I am wanting a cab tractor big enough to pull a 15 foot batwing, and it's becoming more of a must have then a want.

Both Case and Kubota dealers in my area have been great. I have a Case dozer, and Landpride implements, so I've been to both dealerships a lot.

I absolutely love the red paint on the Case tractors!!! But I've also learned that C/NH has issues with parts, and they bundle parts to include multiple machines for their construction equipment, so you pay for a bunch of stuff that you don't use. They also upgrade things like cylinder pistons and you have to buy the new piston so the rebuild kit will work. They just quit making parts for the original pistons in their cylinders. My dozer has a Cummins engine, but when buying parts for Cummins engines, you have to supply a serial number, and only the Case Dealer has the parts for those engines. NAPA will not sell me anything for that engine. I don't know if this applies to any of their tractors, but it's super annoying with my dozer.

For me, right now, it's really about where the tractor is made. Kubota is made in Japan, and Case is made in Turkey. I have a lot of confidence in Japan, and very little with Turkey.

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111
Left at 8 this morning and it is now 430 and I have been all over looking at Case and Kubota tractors. I went to three of them owned by my dealership. I will only buy from this dealership hence the reason I only went to these. I drove a 100c with the 24 speed that had huge tires on it that were already loaded. Tractor was under powered. It also had many things I did not need that I had to rule out. I went to drive the two that I really wanted to compare. The 110c and the 24 speed m5-111. I had them side by side. The Kubota won in some categories and lost in some. Fit and finish went to the Case. Layout went to the Kubota. Loader capacity went Kubota. You guys know I said I did not care for the m5 specs for power and torque. The dealership that had them both let me take them down the road and pull a big hill. I was finally going to get to test the power. The Case won hands down. Both tractors are rated approx 110 hp but they are no where near equal on torque. I drove the Kubota first and being it was a 24 speed I hit the splitter once and it died anyway. I let it lug until I had to stop and start over with a down shift. I went back and go the Case. The Case went up and over the hill with no down shifts. It lugged down some but pulled it quite well. That pretty much did it for me. I am buying a tractor for the power and the Case won this battle. In my line of work everyone runs a Kubota. I really figured that was where I would end up as the layout is very nice. I would complain everytime I ran out of power with it. I put an offer on the Case and now we go from here.

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111 #18  
I think you're on the right track. Not that I hate Kubota but I think they are not there yet. Like you said in your previous post, kind of homeowner level.

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111 #19  
Left at 8 this morning and it is now 430 and I have been all over looking at Case and Kubota tractors. I went to three of them owned by my dealership. I will only buy from this dealership hence the reason I only went to these. I drove a 100c with the 24 speed that had huge tires on it that were already loaded. Tractor was under powered. It also had many things I did not need that I had to rule out. I went to drive the two that I really wanted to compare. The 110c and the 24 speed m5-111. I had them side by side. The Kubota won in some categories and lost in some. Fit and finish went to the Case. Layout went to the Kubota. Loader capacity went Kubota. You guys know I said I did not care for the m5 specs for power and torque. The dealership that had them both let me take them down the road and pull a big hill. I was finally going to get to test the power. The Case won hands down. Both tractors are rated approx 110 hp but they are no where near equal on torque. I drove the Kubota first and being it was a 24 speed I hit the splitter once and it died anyway. I let it lug until I had to stop and start over with a down shift. I went back and go the Case. The Case went up and over the hill with no down shifts. It lugged down some but pulled it quite well. That pretty much did it for me. I am buying a tractor for the power and the Case won this battle. In my line of work everyone runs a Kubota. I really figured that was where I would end up as the layout is very nice. I would complain everytime I ran out of power with it. I put an offer on the Case and now we go from here.
Now that's what I would call a good honest & to the point review without any true bias nice to see that (y).

/ Case 110c vs Kubota M5-111 #20