Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!!

/ Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!! #11  
If you're on a PC, save the picture to a file. Then when you reply to this thread, use the Go Advanced. You will see browse files on the page. You select the file, and download the picture.

On a smart phone, don't have a clue...

/ Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!! #12  
Belly blade on a dump truck? Would like to seem some pics. That's interesting.

You can do an image search, on your favorite search engine. There's tons of pics of them. Even found a pic, of one on a 4wd pickup. #2.jpgresize.jpg

/ Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!!
I am on an IPhone 6. It somewhat limits things.

/ Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!! #14  
100_1662.JPG Here you go

/ Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!! #15  
Wonder why the blade is tilted forward like that?
Thanks for posting the pics.

/ Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!! #16  
2 reasons. #1. If you're cutting hard material, either on a gravel road, asphalt, or ice, if it is worn, and has a sharp point at the leading edge, you tilt it ahead, and the sharp edge cuts better. Just like tilting a knife's edge. #2. Like pushing dirt with a dozer, tumbling, or rolling material pushes much easier, than a dead load against the blade. If you're needing to carry material a ways to fill in a low spot, you can set the blade pretty straight, tilt it ahead, and keep the material tumbling, keeping it from coming back over the top of the blade.

/ Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!!
I finally had time to see the tractor. It痴 in nice shape. Most of the hoses need replacing. Have not heard it run yet. It痴 substantially larger than the 580CK that I sold. Seller wants $7K. I offered him $4200 and he痴 considering it. Also to find out the 3 point hitch has complete power. Up and down, tilt up left and right. Center link in and out. All hydraulic. The machine has dozens of hoses. Any thoughts?

/ Case 480B with Loader, 3pth and center grader blade !!! #18  
If it's physically larger than the 580 you had, is it possible it's a 680..?? It sounds like it would be a handy machine with the center blade. I guess you'll have to decide if it is worth it to you. If many of the hoses need replaced, you could get $1000 worth of hoses in it pretty quick.

I can think of more than several times a machine like that would be handy, on grading the driveway, cutting swale's for water drainage, etc. In fact, could use one now, when the weather straightens, to cut a waterway for a buddy of mine.

If you do end up with it, and after a while, decide it's not exactly what you want, I'm sure it would sell pretty quick, and recoup your money. I'm sure there are many small paving contractors out there looking for a machine like this, to cut subgrade, plus it has the loader to get rid of excess material.

Without seeing it, going by your description, I'd say between your offer, and 5K would be a decent buy. JMO...