Case 580 CK loader/backhoe unit - slow go; can't shift gears when running

/ Case 580 CK loader/backhoe unit - slow go; can't shift gears when running #1  

60PLUS580BACKHOE

Tractor
580 Construction King
I have an early to mid-60s Case 580 CK with the power shuttle transmission. The clutch pressure is just over 140 (barely into the green range,) and the pressure drops to zero with the clutch pedal is depressed, but it is slow to go, and I cannot change gears when the engine is running. I have a bad feeling that something is burnt/welded together. Any help would be appreciated. Any good places to buy clutch pack pieces other than the dealer?

/ Case 580 CK loader/backhoe unit - slow go; can't shift gears when running #2  
I'm not sure what your problem is, but may try asking in the Construction section. A few guys have older Case hoe's there, that may have had the same problem. I have a 480C, but haven't had that problem, so hate to speculate on something I know little of.

As for parts, you may try here: Remanufactured Transmissions, Torque Converters, Engines - Joseph Industries

I have bought various parts through them, and was very satisfied with what I received. Great to deal with, and have fast shipping..!!

Good luck..!!