case Farmall 55a series

/ case Farmall 55a series #11  
Oh... also, that is good to know about the hour meter counting time as soon as the key is turned on. That's probably why my '08 Farmall 31 shows so many hours.... there are times when it is easier for me to leave it in a low idle than it is to turn it off. All this time I was under the impression that it was only when the rpm's were above 1500 that the hour meter was running.

/ case Farmall 55a series #12  
Someone tell me why I should not buy one of these. I am looking at them now. I looked at the 45A and the 55A, there is very little price difference. I will be running a 84" finish mower, 6' bush hog and 6' Tiller.
Thanks!

/ case Farmall 55a series #13  
Someone tell me why I should not buy one of these. I am looking at them now. I looked at the 45A and the 55A, there is very little price difference. I will be running a 84" finish mower, 6' bush hog and 6' Tiller.
Thanks!

Go with the 55. More HP = more versatility with this series. You will get better performance from your mowers.

/ case Farmall 55a series #14  
I can't think of any reason not to buy one. Their great little tractors. The transmission isn't the top of the line but at the price of these tractors it is a good tranny still. I am very happy with my 45A and would easily buy another if I could justify it.