Price Check Case IH Farmall 30A / 35A Pricing

/ Case IH Farmall 30A / 35A Pricing #1  

acicomp

Tractor
Yanmar YM186D
Good evening! I have been lurking for a while and need some pricing advice. I am looking at two different Case IH tractors at our local dealer. The Case IH Farmall 30A and 35A are the two different tractors. We will be financing and Case is offering some decent finance deals right.

With that said, both are new and both are 2016 models. They both have Hydro transmissions and loaders with buckets. The pricing we have been given is as follows:
2016 Case IH Farmall 30A - $19,700.00
2016 Case IH Farmall 35A - $22,450.00

These numbers are pre-tax and before any add-on or implements. These numbers are simply for the tractor with the loader and bucket.

Does anyone know if either of these numbers seems like a decent deal? Both of these units are equipped with the Shibaura engines as well. The new 35A comes with the LS Mtron engine if I am not mistaken and the 30A is no longer in their current lineup.

Just curious if I should take their quotes to the bank or if they seem a hair high (even with financing) for 2016 models, which means I should try to negotiate a little less than they are quoting? I am also getting a set of rear remotes, box scraper and rear scrape blade to go with the sale that they have quoted me for as well. We will be trading in our old Yanmar, which these numbers don't reflect either.

Thanks for any advice here!