Comparison Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ?

/ Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ?
Hiya

My Kioti was due to arrive this week but it looks like it will be next week. Had to wait on a shipment to come into Brisbane which I think it did last Tuesday. For me of the two tractors the Maxxfarm 60 was a bit cheaper than the RX6010 by a few thousand but at that price it's more about getting the right tractor than a cheaper price for me. It was still a toss up of one over the other and I'm sure I would have been happy with the Case. Just the Kioti won out as it just "seemed a bit better" for us.

I'll let you know what I think of it next week when I get it :)

Mike

Last edited:
   / Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ? #12  
I'm pretty interested in the Rx6010 and it seems like you might be the only person on the forum that owns one.

Did you end up taking delivery of your new tractor? If so, congrats :thumbsup:

Could you give us a quick rundown on how you like it and what you like most about it? Any dissapointments?

Of course, if you have any pics, that would just be icing on the cake, especially with a 4 in 1! :D

Hi Piston

Stay tuned :) It just arrived today! I'll try to post some pics later this week.
As for the decision between the Case Maxxfarm 60 and the Kioti RX6010 - the Kioti is the better buy in my opinion. I'm so glad I waited a month for it. Wife and I spent 3 hours with dealer today as he tutored us on its usage. I'll give a more full report later this week as tonight I'm reading the manual for the tractor as the wife doesn't want me to practice on it at night even though it has headlights :)

Mike

/ Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ? #14  
Hi Piston

Stay tuned :) It just arrived today!
Mike

AWESOME! Congrats! :thumbsup:

I'd be especially interested in some pics of the cab if you have any. Thanks for posting!

I can't believe how much lift capacity at the 3 pt hitch that puppy has!

Looking forward to your report. :thumbsup:
:drink:

Hi all

As promised ... pics. My wife and I are really chuffed with it :)
The truck that delivered it had a sliding ramp that made unloading easy.

Spend yesterday getting used to the gears and using the slasher (what we aussies call a bush hog). Got a single tyne ripper and pallet forks with it too.

If you want cabin pics I can do those next week :)

Mike

Attachments

• 0003s.jpg
    0003s.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 0006s.jpg
    0006s.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 0014s.jpg
    0014s.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 0013s.jpg
    0013s.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
   / Case Maxxfarm 60 Cab or Kioti RX6010C Cab ? #16  
Hi all

If you want cabin pics I can do those next week :)

Mike

That would be GREAT if you could do that! Also, I'm curious about the transmission? Do you need to press the clutch in every time you shift from forward to reverse? Or from gear to gear? I get confused about all the different designations for transmission names.

What other attachments do you have planned for the tractor? What are your main uses for it aside from slashing?

Does it have a 540E setting?

How do you like the fit and finish of the cab?

I think I'm gonna have to visit a Kioti dealer if you keep posting pictures :laughing:

One of my main reasons for wanting a bigger tractor is for more lift capacity, and especially more lift at the 3 pt hitch for a logging grapple. The RX6010 sure meets those requirements! Nice looking tractor!

Hi Piston

That would be GREAT if you could do that! Also, I'm curious about the transmission? Do you need to press the clutch in every time you shift from forward to reverse? Or from gear to gear? I get confused about all the different designations for transmission names.

Yes, you need to press the clutch. In Europe they have a RX6010PC which is a PowerShift model which you don't need to press the clutch. That's not available in Australia - we just get the RX6010C. It's a ShuttleShift. It's real easy though, (reduce speed if needed) press the clutch, shift lever from F to R and ease off the clutch.

I was a bit worried how I'd go as I have only ever driven auto cars, not manuals.
However what I found was that in low and medium range when I pressed the clutch the tractor slowed so quickly that I was stopped by the time I then selected the gear I wanted (1,2,3 or 4) and then I released the clutch slowly and it slowly then goes forward again. All very smooth. Whereas with a car you can't afford to really lose speed so you have to change quick and be very coordinated. Have not played much with high range yet.

What other attachments do you have planned for the tractor? What are your main uses for it aside from slashing?

A single tyne ripper for laying some water pipe, pallet forks for moving general things and moving hay bales.

Does it have a 540E setting?
Nope. Just 540 and 1000. I prob won't use the 1000 at all.

How do you like the fit and finish of the cab?
It's excellent. Everything fits nicely. Well laid out. Also came with a small tool kit of some spanners, big shifter and a grease gun for the nipples, the tractor's ones :)

Mike

Hi all

I took some pics of the cabin for you all today. Have posted them to the brand specific section in the new thread below. We can keep this thread for Case-Kioti specific comparison :)

New Kioti RX6010C Cab Tractor

cya
Mike