Cat Skid Steer control question

/ Cat Skid Steer control question #1  

captjack

Silver Member
Tractor
jd 5400
I have a Cat 262b there is one switch I cant figure out what its for. Its the one that looks like a Z in a circle. Anyone ?

Attachments

• IMG_0333.jpeg
    IMG_0333.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 265
   / Cat Skid Steer control question #2  
That switch is not present in my 279C2 operator manual, what does your's say about it?

/ Cat Skid Steer control question #4  
Maybe Ride Control. The current symbol for that is a tire over bumpy ground.

/ Cat Skid Steer control question #5  
Auxiliary Electrical Control - The auxiliary electrical control supplies continuous electrical power to pin (H) that is located on the loader arm.

/ Cat Skid Steer control question
Auxiliary Electrical Control - The auxiliary electrical control supplies continuous electrical power to pin (H) that is located on the loader arm.

Ahh makes sense - thank you !

Are you familiar with the cat machines ? I have 4 buttons on my left joy stick - top left = horn top right switches valves on attachment - bottom right = switches valve on attachment - bottom left - looks like it might be continuous flow - but doesn't seem to work

/ Cat Skid Steer control question #7  
Ahh makes sense - thank you !

Are you familiar with the cat machines ? I have 4 buttons on my left joy stick - top left = horn top right switches valves on attachment - bottom right = switches valve on attachment - bottom left - looks like it might be continuous flow - but doesn't seem to work

Not familiar with the cat machine. I just looked it up in the manual. Will see what it says about the Left Joy Stick buttons.

Forgot to post the pic:
AEC.PNG