Backhoe CB05 Backhoe Manual?

/ CB05 Backhoe Manual? #1  

mgstevens

Silver Member
Tractor
MF GC2410 "Cliffy", JD R72 "Moe Greene"
I did not get a manual (operators) for the FEL (D100) or Backhoe (CB05) with my GC2410. I was directed to AgcoPubs.com, where the print version for the CB05 (did not show one for the D100) will cost more than double the book price, due to shipping to Canada, and the download, which I would be fine with, requires the use of "Fluxviewer" which I am not sure works on my Mac.

Anyone else have this experience looking for a particular manual for their MF? Any idea of the best way to go? I suppose I could also check with the dealer and see what that price/wait is like.

/ CB05 Backhoe Manual?
Thanks for the link, although I have already been to that site and just like your link, there is no result for a search for D100. I did find a link to the manual for the CB05 and this is where my quandry is: the print version is double the price after shipping or, I do a file download and be tied to a piece of software with limited ability to print out what I need.

Then there is the question: What value does the operating manual offer for the CB05? There is mounting/hydraulic connections and the operation of the hoe itself. Do you have the manual for the Backhoe? If so, would you say it offers significant value beyond the two processes listed above? I know how to mount/unmount, and operate the BH in basic terms. I guess I'm wondering if it's worth it.

/ CB05 Backhoe Manual? #4  
Here's the Table of Contents from my MF Operator Manual/CB05.

It is a personal judgment call to consider at what price for these manuals versus the value for reference material.

Here's a dumb question from me, these manuals are stored in a pocket on the backside of the backrest of my tractor seat, have you looked there?

Maybe you could go to a MF dealer and look at the new models of the subcompact tractors Operator Manuals?

Sorry I am not much help regarding these manuals, good luck with your search for information.

KC

MF CB05 BH Table of Contents.jpg

/ CB05 Backhoe Manual? #5  

It is a personal judgment call to consider at what price for these manuals versus the value for reference material.

Here's a dumb question from me, these manuals are stored in a pocket on the backside of the backrest of my tractor seat, have you looked there?

Maybe you could go to a MF dealer and look at the new models of the subcompact tractors Operator Manuals?

Sorry I am not much help regarding these manuals, good luck with your search for information.

KC

View attachment 608307

/ CB05 Backhoe Manual?

A big thanks for the Table of Contents page - that is exactly what I was looking for to assess the content of the manual for worthiness to purchase.

The only books I got with my tractor was the GC2410 operators manual and the same for the 2330 Rotary Broom and its Quick Hitch. I have also checked the seat pocket.

Do you also have the manual for the D100? If so, please show the ToC if you can.

Thanks again.

/ CB05 Backhoe Manual? #7  
I figured you knew about the seat pocket location for the tractors manuals, but I was just trying to cover all the bases for these missing manuals by asking.

Here's the Table of Contents page for my MF Model "DL100" Loader Operator Instruction Book.

Hope this helps you out.

KC

MF DL100 LOADER Table of Contents.jpg

/ CB05 Backhoe Manual?
Here's the Table of Contents page for my MF Model "DL100" Loader Operator Instruction Book.

View attachment 608695

Again, big help! Mostly pointing out that because I was calling the thing the "D100" I was not finding it in the AgcoPubs.com search. Now to determine if having the print version is the way to go.

Time for a dealer call...

Thanks!

/ CB05 Backhoe Manual? #9  
Glad to be some help for you.

If it was me, I would snap a pic of both T of C with the cell phone from the computer screen or print them out, and compare them to the new model MF tractors manuals at the dealership.

That could determine the value of the complete manual (maybe), and possibly get a few pics or copies of any pages needed, or it could lead to the purchase of these manuals.

KC