Century - Branson Controls

/ Century - Branson Controls #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Correct me, isn't the FEL use when you would be using the foot throttle so the lever wouldn't interfere with the hand throttle even if it did hit? )</font>

That's my take on it. In the limited time I've used the FEL on my Branson, I've never used the hand throttle, but maybe others do.

I'd still like to know if my tractor's control setup, as described in my post above, is the one people have complained about, or was there serious interference before Kukje/Ansung changed something, which is what I have been assuming.

Inquiring mind(s) want to know. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SnowRidge

/ Century - Branson Controls
Thanks, Thought maybe I knew less about what I know than I do. Can 19th VA can chime in with a pic of his loader/throttle control positioned at the place in question. Then compare it to yours and see if the relationship is the same. I volunteered him because I know he takes great pictures. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Pacesetter

/ Century - Branson Controls #13  
I was working on my truck and needed a break. Since I had tools out, I thought I'd look at the joystick/throttle "interference" and see if anything could be done.

It took less than a minute to move the throttle to its closest proximity to the joystick, loosen the joystick locknut, nudge the stick a smidge to the right, and retighten the locknut. There is plenty of clearance now (not that there was any operational problem before).

I imagine all of the Ansung loader equipped Kukjes are configured the same way. If so, anyone having a problem should be able to take care of it.

SnowRidge

/ Century - Branson Controls #14  
I use the hand throttle when I'm using the loader. That way I can still use the brakes to help turn if I have to. I use the foot throttle mainly for getting from point A to point B in a non-work mode

/ Century - Branson Controls #15  
Hey Pacesetter,
Glad to see you go with the Century /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. And a 3045 to boot /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Hope you enjoy it

Thanks Jeff, It's at the dealer's now getting prepped. Promise to keep you posted on my new adventures /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Pacesetter

/ Century - Branson Controls #17  
Have you noticed how the days, minutes, and even the seconds are going slower and sloower and slooower /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.
I was just like a kid waiting on my birthday while I was waiting for mine to be delivered. Good luck to you

/ Century - Branson Controls #18  
Been away for a week. Lot's of posts to catch up on. I'll get a picture in a few days. I do know Branson changed the joystick to have a bend in it, which helped the problem but did not eliminate it.

/ Century - Branson Controls #19  
I'll give this one a try on mine. Hasn't been a major problem for all of the aforementioned reasons, but it would be nice to not have to worry about it.

Welcome back! Glad to see you're still around. We need all the C-B guys we can get for our own forum!
Pacesetter