Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here

/ Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here #1  

Chipperman

Platinum Member
Century/Branson Forum - It\'s almost here

Hey guys and gals
Just got an update on the Century/Branson Forum from Muhammad. He said it was on his to do list and hopefuly would get to it this weekend.

So what do you think guys/gals anyone got any thoughts for on going threads?

Chipperman

/ Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here #2  
Re: Century/Branson Forum - It\'s almost here

Chipperman, I'm thinking that "Branson/Century" sounds better than "Century/Branson".... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif On a more serious note, I'm looking forward to the C/B or B/C tractors having their own forum, and thank you for your efforts in this regard.

/ Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here #3  

Hey Dave,

You could always call it.................Kukje Tractors...........or The Kukje Tractor Twins...............or.................

/ Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here

Dave
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm looking forward to the C/B or B/C tractors having their own forum, )</font>
I too am looking forward to that. But this is a great first step.
Chipperman

/ Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here #5  

GOOD WORK CHIPPERMAN /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Pacesetter

/ Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here #6  

Chipperman,
I'm glad Muhammad got back to you. I sent him a couple e mails to get one started and made a post here to try and rally support but never heard back from him. I can't wait to get the discussions rolling. I was just at my local JD dealer and was researching the JD tractors. I think we have them hands down with included options, weight, heavy loaders, and most of all price. The Century offers a great value for a modern looking and operating tractor!
Just my two cents worth (again)
Great job checking with Muhammad

Nick

/ Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here #7  

Yep, hopefully soon! Hours, rather than days. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Century/Branson Forum - It's almost here #8  

Amazing. Well, Chipperman, now I know who to call when I need something done! And Branson/Century is definitely the right order (Branson did come first, after all). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif