Century C-42 very slow 3 point hitch-regardless of temp

/ Century C-42 very slow 3 point hitch-regardless of temp #11  
That just makes me think a hose is not in the correct place but you won't know until you get time to trouble shoot the 3 point drop.

/ Century C-42 very slow 3 point hitch-regardless of temp #12  
If the remote is somehow stuck on, with a detent or however it is set up, it will cause this problem. Make sure it is centered. The 3-point piston is not hard to remove and check. You do not have to remove the rockshaft housing. Compared to a clutch job, this is a piece of cake. You need to remove some sheet metal to gain access to the cover for the piston.

/ Century C-42 very slow 3 point hitch-regardless of temp
Just wanted to stop by and thank yall for the help...I will be givin it **** in a couple of days..I will post whats happening

in the mean time... Merry Christmas!

/ Century C-42 very slow 3 point hitch-regardless of temp
So I guess its a Christmas Miracle! Came up here ready to do whatever it took to get this sucker working right!! Place was a mess with snow all over- fired up the old girl...lifted the 3 point...boom! normal operation!!

Came right up/ no hesitation 800 pound rear blade hanging off the back, no issues...go figure

Dont know what happened...I did nothing, except let the machine sit, blade down for a month in the garage...wish had some useful information to report...not complaining :]