Dealer Century financing

/ Century financing #11  
Racer,

As I mentioned before, yes some mfg have cash back in lieu of financing. Century does have cash back in lieu of financing. I cannot speak for other mfg.

All mfg/dealers operate differently. One may use a different profit margin then another. As well as one may have a different cost then the other. All I'm trying to say is if you are comfortable with the dealer and the price/payment than how you got there should not be as important.
Hope that helps.

Chipperman

/ Century financing
Chipperman I understand the game a bit. I like the century's a lot. I think the 2535 with the c-50 matches up well against the others. With that said, I dont know enough about this to say I am comfortable with any dealer. I am shopping on price and financing mostly. If you have a dealer you would HIGHLY recommend, I would go see them.

/ Century financing #13  
Contact me privately for a fair deal on a new Century If I am not too far away,I am In CT. 06471

/ Century financing #16  
This not always true. If a company needs sales volume badly enough, for whatever reason (stock, profits, short term cash), they would be willing to offer incentives, whether they be rebates, financing, etc. Interest is cheao now, so the cost is not high. However, if a company needs the sales volumen more than the margin, they will give things away.

/ Century financing #17  
As a dealer that has friends that are dealers (big three) I get the great opportunity to sit in on sales meetings. Part of the next year’s sales is the financing pitch. They teach it to you like it is the very air you breathe. The hard part is that it is as crooked as a rope. I have learned how to sell an item at 0% and earn 8%. I learned how to load interest up front and what the credit scores need to look like to qualify for the various interest rates. I also learned that only 2% of buyers qualify for a % rate better than there credit union can offer. I agree that companies will loose a little money for a while to get started or to stay up and running but that is more rare than you might think. I asked the JD accountant in class what 2+2 was and he answered "what do you want it to be".