cessna valve

/ cessna valve
wayne you are dead on, this valve was givin to me by a forklift mechanic. I havent ordered the new valve yet but it is book marked and ready to go.

/ cessna valve #12  
wayne you are dead on, this valve was givin to me by a forklift mechanic. I havent ordered the new valve yet but it is book marked and ready to go.

This falls into my "Just because it's free does not mean it's a good deal" philosophy. There is really no place on your tractor or logsplitter for that valve, it's probably not even Open Center.

/ cessna valve #13  
This falls into my "Just because it's free does not mean it's a good deal" philosophy. There is really no place on your tractor or logsplitter for that valve, it's probably not even Open Center.

Exactly Kenny. I tossed mine. I had these valves for years and could never find a use. They are open center, but it doesn't matter. Unless you have a use for a valve that will only operate with one work port, you have an interesting paperweight.

/ cessna valve #14  
Now for my next trick. Does your friend work for a Raymond dealer or on Raymond forklifts?

/ cessna valve
No he was or still is a Clark mechanic, I havent talked to him for a few years now, As I was in the forklift battery business for 18 years and got out of it so I dont see him anymore. I associated with a couple of the raymond mechanics, heck I probably dealt with all the forklift dealers at one time or another in the KC area.