CHAIN FOR THIS JOHN DEERE HAY/GRAIN ELEVATOR - DON'T KNOW WHAT MODEL IT IS!

/ CHAIN FOR THIS JOHN DEERE HAY/GRAIN ELEVATOR - DON'T KNOW WHAT MODEL IT IS! #11  
Keep all the pivots and axles well greased too. Many elevators have died an early death from sprockets hanging up and ripping chains apart. I just rebuilt an old ground drive for a lady down the road. Never greased it and tore the bed chain apart. I had to machine new sprockets, replacement parts were unavailable.

Come down here to Amish country - they sell new sprockets and chain like this. If you need to let me know I can get you an address and phone number. They don't have a website but will ship it to you.

/ CHAIN FOR THIS JOHN DEERE HAY/GRAIN ELEVATOR - DON'T KNOW WHAT MODEL IT IS! #12  
That's steel detachable chain.
Just measure the width and length of a link and then Goggle "steel detachable chain" for information on chain sizes that match your dimensions.

Good luck

/ CHAIN FOR THIS JOHN DEERE HAY/GRAIN ELEVATOR - DON'T KNOW WHAT MODEL IT IS! #13  
The trick to making them last is keeping them oiled. Used motor oil works real well.

IMHO oiling of detachable link chain would depend on conditions of operation. I've seen many JD grain drills with this type chain that's planted many,many acres that the chain has never been oiled. I've also seen pop up sq bale loaders that the chain has never been oiled. Oil & dust on chains can accelerate wear in the right conditions.