Chainsaw mount

/ Chainsaw mount #31  
Shipping is the same price for three! Mother's birthday coming up. Thank you.

/ Chainsaw mount #32  
Tried to order one and it's a restricted item that cannot be shipped internationaly. I called and they said it's made by Coleman, and they don't export. LOL

I did however order two pairs of the ATV tool mounts.

/ Chainsaw mount #33  
I was going to order two tonight and they are sold out:thumbdown:

/ Chainsaw mount #34  
Roger,...sorry about that. I ordered 2 last week and they just came on Wednesday.

Got 1 for the logging winch and 1 for the ATV.

Finding this thread saved me a lot of aggrevation in building one. I have been trying to figure out how to carry the saw on the winch.

/ Chainsaw mount #35  
thanks for the tip, cant beat this for 6 bucks:

newhollandbrushguard010_zps396f2a7a.jpg

newhollandbrushguard011_zps61e09f15.jpg

newhollandbrushguard012_zpsbdf1f97c.jpg

I am not sure the orange a blue go together. Migfht look better if the tractor was the "right" shade of orange.

/ Chainsaw mount #36  
Roger,...sorry about that. I ordered 2 last week and they just came on Wednesday.

Got 1 for the logging winch and 1 for the ATV.

Finding this thread saved me a lot of aggrevation in building one. I have been trying to figure out how to carry the saw on the winch.

So you got the last 2:laughing:

I was just going to buy them because they were cheap. I was not sure were I was going to mount them anyway.

/ Chainsaw mount #37  
So you got the last 2:laughing:

I was just going to buy them because they were cheap. I was not sure were I was going to mount them anyway.

Another me too! :thumbsup:

Now I'm going to have figure out how to integrate into our B2320's acoutrements.... :confused2:

So keep posting those pictures- I need inspiration! :drink:

...and Happy Easter to all!
Thomas

/ Chainsaw mount #38  
I stopped at a Cabels today. The only chain saw mount they had was a kolpin for $70 some dollars.

/ Chainsaw mount #39  
Dang! I missed them too! Sold out- not sure where it was going to fit on mine but was gonna try!:thumbdown:
Hope they get some more in!!!!!

/ Chainsaw mount #40  
Dang! I missed them too! Sold out- not sure where it was going to fit on mine but was gonna try!:thumbdown:
Hope they get some more in!!!!!