chainsaw online retailer

/ chainsaw online retailer #11  
I just bought a husky 346xp. I have mostly upt to 6-8" trees but some bigger ones that fell down (11 - 14"). I think this will be great for limbing and even cutting up the 6-8" ones. Anyone have/like this particular model? (fyi bought from bailey's after checking amazon and ebay prices... ).

/ chainsaw online retailer
Thanks

Alamia was the one I was thinking about.... next stage is to convince the wife that a chainsaw would be a romantic and cuddly present for me at Christmas

/ chainsaw online retailer #13  
Yea,You could cuddle by the fire place , after you cut all that fire wood with your new saw :D

/ chainsaw online retailer #14  
There's lots of choices for most brands except Stihl, which, unfortunately, is what I use. Husqvarna is fine, as are Echo saws, and others. Consider Mayberrys.com, which has very good deals on stuff that's usually tough to find at a discount, like Honda generators (I've 2 from them, over a 10 year period). They do carry Stihl, but the last time I checked were not selling them on line (but their prices were sure lower than I could find locally).

/ chainsaw online retailer
thanks for your replies. I m going to get a pair of chaps but what's your opinion on the head wear and visor. Being somewhat overweight and wearing glasses I find that I steam up with googles or a visor and not seeing any thing. Therefore I do without any ideas?

/ chainsaw online retailer #17  
I find that I steam up with googles or a visor and not seeing any thing. Therefore I do without any ideas?

My Husky helmet has a wire mesh visor. No steaming since it is ventillated. I wear it with glasses & it definitely stops wood chips.

I will not start the saw without chaps.