Challenger Replacement for Magnum

/ Challenger Replacement for Magnum #1  

Hay Dude

Super Star Member
Tractor
Challenger MT655E, Massey Ferguson 7495, Challenger MT535B, Krone 4x4 XC baler, Kubota F3680 & ZD331 Ram 5500 Cummins 4x4, IH 7500 4x4 dump truck, Kaufman 35’ tandem 19 ton trailer, John Deere CX-15
So the deal appears to have gone through and partial financing approved.
I will soon be the owner of a 2015 Challenger MT655E.

Don’t worry about the blue cap. It’s been taken care of. Snowplow frame removed, too. ;)

1710681607492.png

/ Challenger Replacement for Magnum #2  
Another satisfied Chrysler owner.
:ROFLMAO:

/ Challenger Replacement for Magnum #3  
Congratulations!!! I looked at the link to see how much HP it has, and was impressed by 265HP, but then I saw how big the fuel tank is, and now I'm really impressed!!! 166 gallons. WOW, you'll feel that when you fill it up.

/ Challenger Replacement for Magnum
Yeah its a lot. I have had home heating oil trucks fill me up in the past in my Magnum.

/ Challenger Replacement for Magnum
Congratulations!!! I looked at the link to see how much HP it has, and was impressed by 265HP, but then I saw how big the fuel tank is, and now I'm really impressed!!! 166 gallons. WOW, you'll feel that when you fill it up.
265, but 295HP peak and a few ponies were added when the blue cap was addressed, too.
I think she’s pushing over 300 at the twisty thing on the back ;)

Last edited:
   / Challenger Replacement for Magnum #7  
You'll feel the DEF when you fill that as well. Too much emissions crap for me.

/ Challenger Replacement for Magnum #8  
Is the one in the picture? All dressed up with weights. Looking good! Congrats!

You've been building quite an arsenal in the past couple of years. All the best!