Changing it up again - BX23S to B2601HSD

/ Changing it up again - BX23S to B2601HSD #31  
Well you have me beat. Wouldn稚 it have been cheaper to just own one Kubota of every model?

Yes, yes it would be cheaper but I have a wife and Grands now that are always wanting to drive the RTV soooo that leaves me stranded. And what's cheap compared to enjoyment and new innovations, tilt steering wheel, higher ground clearance, digital display, extended warranty that come with NEW and 4 wheel suspension?

/ Changing it up again - BX23S to B2601HSD
If it's within your means, brings you joy, and hurts no one - it's priceless.

/ Changing it up again - BX23S to B2601HSD #33  
If it's within your means, brings you joy, and hurts no one - it's priceless.

AMEN! I kept looking at sales brochure and kept seeing those shiney wheels and decided I needed those! Told wife I'd traded to a one seater and she discussed divorce soooo I called Steve Barlow ad told him to change the RTV900X to a RTV1140X with shiney wheels and he had one in the crate that he recently rec'd sooo he is going to deliver next week before I can change my mind again. Also found what appears to be a $500 discount for being a member of Veterans Farm Coalition!:thumbsup::cool2:

/ Changing it up again - BX23S to B2601HSD
A little Saturday morning delivery...

Yeah - this is what March 23rd looks like just north of the border. Blech.

2601s.jpg

/ Changing it up again - BX23S to B2601HSD #35  
View from my chair today, south of "the" border (and north of some others).
2019-03-23 11.57.29.jpg

/ Changing it up again - BX23S to B2601HSD #36  
Surprisingly, we have been seeing some ads for the BX23S up here, showing the tractor with both the FEL and the backhoe off. With these new models being so popular, I am surprised that they need to advertise at all!