Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #551  
Things "go away"? I still have my TI99A in a box in my shop. Had to move it yesterday.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #552  
Well, we'll see!

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #553  
What ATT phone number have you been using. Does it go to a live person? The 800-331-0500 goes to a bot. I ordered this thing from ATT.COM but their system doesn't recognize the Mobely phone number or provide me any account info. Any assistance appreciated.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #554  
Can you sign into your ATT account? If not, need to get that established.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #555  
Can you sign into your ATT account? If not, need to get that established.

I went to the ATT store Friday (I didn't realize the sales associates decided to go on strike that day). The store manager didn't have a clue, put me on a phone with tech support who was trying to figure out what happened, eventually was forwarded to the connected data people which resulted in a lot of onhold music. I ran out of time, so it looks like I need to go camp at the store to get this fixed. I'll probably wait for the strike to end.

And I can not sign into my att account, which was a big problem for the support people.

Sigh.......

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #556  
It may be that your account was suspended. If so, make sure the ATT person on the phone knows, and they can fix you up. They will try to send you to the Car Connect people, but the problem is the suspended account. You get that fixed, your good to go.

Also, while you have them in the line, tell them to enable your account to be accessed from the internet.

Mine was. I got the mobley, and the car connect person didn't like to deal with the sim that came in the unit and said they were sending one. A few days later the sim showed up, but i couldn't connect to internet. After a few calls to ATT, i figured out that my account was suspended, probably because i couldn't use data until in got the sim so they figured i shouldn't have to pay.

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #557  
Saginaw still has 'em...

Mobley.JPG

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #558  
Anyone know the best place/seller for the USB or AC Power Adapter? I see sellers on eBay and Amazon, all for around $30, is there a cheaper/better place to buy one?

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless
Anyone know the best place/seller for the USB or AC Power Adapter? I see sellers on eBay and Amazon, all for around $30, is there a cheaper/better place to buy one?
Not sure if you have amazon prime but if you do I would get from amazon. I purchased my AC adapter from the same seller and have been happy with it, he included some instructions which at the time where very helpful, saved me a lot of reading through forum pages.

Amazon.com: USB Adapter for AT&T ZTE Mobley OBD2 LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: AC Adapter for AT&T ZTE Mobley OBD 2 LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Device: Cell Phones & Accessories

/ Cheap $20 a month Stand Alone Unlimited Rural Internet through AT&T Wireless #560  
Not sure if you have amazon prime but if you do I would get from amazon. I purchased my AC adapter from the same seller and have been happy with it, he included some instructions which at the time where very helpful, saved me a lot of reading through forum pages.

Amazon.com: USB Adapter for AT&T ZTE Mobley OBD2 LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: AC Adapter for AT&T ZTE Mobley OBD 2 LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Device: Cell Phones & Accessories

Looks good. And I do have Prime, so that's perfect. Thanks