Cheap led lights

/ Cheap led lights #1  

metalbender

Veteran Member
Tractor
Massey 1742
Yup, confirmed it. Cheap led lights screw up the radio in the tractor. Finally got round to it, put some low cost Amazon led lights on my Massey. Had the lights for a while now. Had a bit of time, did the change and sure as chit, radio no workey on fm. Will try am and cd soon.

/ Cheap led lights #2  
Yes they do.. I fixed that with an interference filter for about $7.00..

/ Cheap led lights #4  
Yes they do.. I fixed that with an interference filter for about $7.00..

How do you install them?I also have the same problem with the radio.

/ Cheap led lights #5  
How do you install them?I also have the same problem with the radio.

It's basically a ferrite coil..

It's been a few years now, I think the instructions had the coil installed about in the middle of the line..
Actually now that I think about it it's, Add an EMI filter at the input / output of the transformer..

My laptop has one two inches from were it plugs in..

/ Cheap led lights #6  
yep. same reason your garage door opener may or may not work with an LED bulb in it.

/ Cheap led lights #8  
I fixed mine by just listening to a streaming radio service through my phone at night. I put an audio cable up through the headliner down to a RamX mount where the phone lives.

/ Cheap led lights
Have seen those items on some power cords, will have to check if I have an extra kicking around. Thanks

/ Cheap led lights #10  
It's basically a ferrite coil..

It's been a few years now, I think the instructions had the coil installed about in the middle of the line..
Actually now that I think about it it's, Add an EMI filter at the input / output of the transformer..

My laptop has one two inches from were it plugs in..

Thank you.