Ballast Cheap'n'cheerful rear ballast

/ Cheap'n'cheerful rear ballast #11  
That is classic! Non sparking,low impact,just gotta love it.

/ Cheap'n'cheerful rear ballast #12  
Hey guys .......
my english is not really good.......I am belgian and I have been raised in Quebec since i was 5 years old .....so french is my language
My vocabulary is very limited ..so certain expressions like ''redneck''
sound strange to me ...
What does it really mean ? some sort of cheap person ?

thanks for the help !

And once again ...sorry about my poor english

I think everyone here admires your cheap, simple, and elegant solution. Great idea!!!

/ Cheap'n'cheerful rear ballast #14  
...and if you ever need a bit of firewood.. you know where it is!

I would saw a slot in it for the chainsaw and embed an axe in it for good measure...
redneck or sure!

Lloyd

/ Cheap'n'cheerful rear ballast #16  
Redneck Engineering or Yankee ingenuity? Different times, different expressions. Either way it adds up to more money in your pocket!:D

/ Cheap'n'cheerful rear ballast #17  
Redneck Engineering or Yankee ingenuity? Different times, different expressions. Either way it adds up to more money in your pocket!:D

New England based Redneck = Swamp Yankee

/ Cheap'n'cheerful rear ballast #19  
I soooo miss Ren and Stimpy. As well as Beavis and Butthead
Congratulations. I was disappointed no one picked up on it earlier. And as you know:
Everyone loves a log.
You're gonna love a log.

The perfect gift for this Christmas season.

/ Cheap'n'cheerful rear ballast #20  
Hey guys .......
my english is not really good.......I am belgian and I have been raised in Quebec since i was 5 years old .....so french is my language
My vocabulary is very limited ..so certain expressions like ''redneck''
sound strange to me ...
What does it really mean ? some sort of cheap person ?

thanks for the help !

And once again ...sorry about my poor english

Howdy partner,

"Redneck" has many definitions due to it's enormous sophistication. one of which is, " a redneck is a person that mounts his deer head to a piece of 2x4 with a couple sheet rock screws in lieu of proper taxidermy ". I have earned the title from my esteemed colleagues at work on many occasions.:D:D

JC,:)

dsc06297mc2.jpg

P.S By the way, My two thumbs up on "ballast design", quite utilitarian and perfectly "green". I'll probably work on the 3 .pt mount design to make it a bit beefier and interchangeable.