Check out the new BCS models available from Earth Tools.

/ Check out the new BCS models available from Earth Tools. #11  
They went more with a clutch the acts opposite - squeezing the lever engages it versus releasing the lever. You see that he has to squeeze the top lever down to get the machine to engage? If he releases it, the machine stops, but the engine stays running. This poses a bit of a problem. People think that they can walk away from the unit to do other things. That would be like pushing and locking the clutch pedal down on a manual shift vehicle and expecting to be able to run into the store for 15 minutes with the engine running, the transmission in gear, and the clutch disengaged. This causes tremendous stress on a clutch when you do this.

It's closer to the 732 transmission with another gear shoehorned into it and a powersafe clutch.

I really wish the Grilloeurosystems.com would just go away. He isn't doing anything with Grillo that is worth mentioning - frankly, he never has. If you call him, he'll just send you to Joel. Joel is the importer for Grillo and has been since 2005. His website shows what any Grillo dealer (of which there are few right now) can get you as far as attachments. BCSamerica.com shows what an average BCS dealer has to offer,. Other than Joel, the rest of the BCS dealers in the US is limited to what is available on that site.

/ Check out the new BCS models available from Earth Tools. #12  
All of the new BCS models are available from any BCS dealer and many are selling them cheaper than Earth Tools. The 739 is priced the same as the 732 but with one more forward speed for both front and rear mounted attachments. Understand you can now get the the 739 with the hydraulic clutch and 3 working speed for the same price as the 732 with only 2 working speeds. BCS has to be careful as the 739 will replace the 732, 740, 852, and 853 for anyone who does not need the steering brakes. The wheel speeds on the 739 are the same as the 740. The actual net power output of the GX340 is only slightly more than 1 hp less than the GX390 engine.

For 2013 BCS instituted a MAP program where MAP stands for Minimum Advertised Price which can be no lower than 5% off the suggest retail price, BUT they also began a $300 savings on all the larger units which include the 732, 739, 740, 749, 750 and 853. This $300 savings is at the discretion of the distributor and the individual dealer. We can't advertise this lower price on the units but you can call us or any dealer to get their price. The 732 and the 739 are much less than $2900 making them a very good value in my opinion. I will get my first 739 this week. If anyone wants one for this season I suggest you don't hesitate as there aren't many in North America. I hope this is useful!

/ Check out the new BCS models available from Earth Tools.
I can see where the 739 is more useful than the 732 for work. If you are dealing with steep land you need steering brakes. If you need to cover distance you need transport speed. If you don't and the 739 has enough power, its the ticket.

/ Check out the new BCS models available from Earth Tools. #14  
It has been miss-stated in this forum that the clutch on the 739, 740 and 749 with the PowerSafe hydraulic clutch that the clutch lever is squeezed to engage the clutch. This is incorrect. The clutch lever is squeezed first to allow the PowerSafe red handle to be depressed then the clutch lever is released to engage the clutch. In fact if you tie the red handle down (defeating the PowerSafe) it drives just like your manual shift truck, squeeze (depress) the clutch to change speeds (or engage the PTO) release the clutch to go. Shift to neutral to walk away from the unit. Not too complicated! To stop the engine flip the on/off switch on the left hand handle.

/ Check out the new BCS models available from Earth Tools. #15  
When will easy drive come out?

/ Check out the new BCS models available from Earth Tools. #16  
Easy drive is in Europe. The question is when will it be imported by BCS America into North America. I don't know but I suspect it won't be for a couple years until the changeover to PowerSafe until is complete. Distribution of so many different models gets to be a logistic nightmare. An email to Sales@bcsamerica.com expressing interest can't hurt!