Check the classifieds

/ Check the classifieds #11  
Im not sure why its not working, It use to work I do need to adress it,its money wasted at this point,In stock I have a good selection of Woods products,I also have an economy line from a company out of Georgia,all of my Woods products are priced right - Glenn

/ Check the classifieds #12  
Sounds good - it'll be like going to the toy store. 1st thing I want to get is a Post Hole Digger. Seeing as you're in CT you must have a good idea what will hold up to our Rocks with soil mixed in... that which we call dirt.

/ Check the classifieds #13  
I think your link is bad. To get the image to work you need to use the right markup. You need to put [image] then the URL, then [/image] It should work then. Hope this helps.

/ Check the classifieds #14  
Why did Kioti change the rules for the dealer that they can't post the prices on the net, anyway? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Check the classifieds #16  
Are we all a bit price shoppers? Hey Shifty, just havin fun with the name. I've bought my grader blade from you and am pleased.

/ Check the classifieds #18  
Yes we are all price shoppers, but what I meant was........going into your local dealer and saying....."XYZ dealer 2 states away will sell me that same tractor for $X000 less than you.....will you match it?" And absolutely no face-face contact from dealer #1 2 states away. The internet dealer can low-ball all of his own brand competition. The manufacturers set up dealer areas/regions for a reason.

/ Check the classifieds #19  
Hey JAYC, Thanks for the help,I had it cut and pasted severtimes in my signiture box,It was working fine 2 months ago then I tried reducing the image so it wasnt so overbearing but of coarse it is now distorted but atleast working /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Happy tractoring