check valve IH 3414

/ check valve IH 3414 #11  
Then you'll have to find # on loader frame and search for parts manual for that loader. Most have details on loader valve. I might could help you, but need model#. I think the 444 was built in GB and is very similar.

/ check valve IH 3414 #12  
Paul,
The 444 were built both in GB and the US. Main difference is the electrical, Lucas on the GB built ones and Delco on the us built ones. GB ones have a B as the beginning of the SN and US ones have a U. The 2444 is just industrial versions of AG tractors with foot throttle and HD adjustable front axle. Of course you can get the Low Boy version, with frame mounted back hoe, etc... Parts for the 2444 are not an issue can be picked up at CNH dealer. My loader is a 2050.

Ben

/ check valve IH 3414
I have a dealer very close but dont know if they are willing or able to get me parts. I could use a fuel pump.

/ check valve IH 3414 #14  
Paul,
is the fuel pump a round vertical thing on the right side of the engine with the fule bowl just behind it? If so it seems to be the same as mine, can measure it if you want. And you can just get one for a 444 tractor. I have not seen the fuel pumps in any of the aftermarket catalogs. Is yours a c153 gas ? I expect that when mine goes out I will just get a universal one for a carburated auto/truck engine and bolt/plumb it on there.

One tip, I do not ask for 2444 parts only 444. The CNH dealers tell me it is an industrial backhoe and go to Navistar or someplace hot /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif So just figure out which tractor has the same engine and get your engine parts for that model tractor.

Ben

/ check valve IH 3414
The bowl sits on top of the pump, I think it is the same pump as a B414 but Im not sure I have no way to know. Pumps for the B414 are very common but apparently not for the 3414. I have seen pumps on Austrailian and New Zeland sites and repair kits as well but nothing here in the states. I have a gas engine not sure which one.

/ check valve IH 3414 #16  
I found one reference last night in an old Valu-bilt catalog indicating that the 3414 - had the same engine as the b414 it was listed as a BC144 - gas or BD154 - Diesel. This was in a used parts section they show no new pump for a B414. If it is electric you can always rig something, maybe an inline filter and universal electric pump for a carburated engind. Do not use one for a fuel injected vehicle as the float valve will not handle the pressure.

Ben

/ check valve IH 3414 #18  
OH so yours is mechanical, now I understand. My 2444 is electric.
For $35 I would go with it. Gald I am not buying one for a 275 ! WOW.

Ben

/ check valve IH 3414
I guess this pump will fit the 3414 gas??? Paul

/ check valve IH 3414 #20  
I am not sure if it will fit. Does it look like the one you have ? It says 414 beside it.....It does not look anything like mine on the 2444 which is electric.

Ben