Check your Backhoe Valves

/ Check your Backhoe Valves #1  

jabelding

Gold Member
Tractor
2014 Kioti CK35 2015 CS2410
A reminder for anyone that stores their Backhoe outside, make sure to check under your valve boots for water both of mine had quite a bit trapped in them. I even had it tarped but the water still got in there. luckily I caught it before the valve spools rusted and started leaking. I removed the boots and dried everything out re greased and fluid filmed the inside for good measure. Hope to not have the problem again now that my tractor shed is complete and I can store it inside. Picture shows valve with boots removed. Kioti also had some different valves that may not have enclosed boots my BH is a 2014, 2475
20190512_114025.jpg

/ Check your Backhoe Valves #2  
Thanks for the heads up on this. Always looking to get ahead of corrosion.

/ Check your Backhoe Valves #3  
My backhoe is outside with a garbage bag over the control tower. Thanks for the pic, now I know what’s inside.
Will most likely do the same corrosion prevention at the next greasing. Am I correct in stating that the back hoe relief valve is at the top of the pic ( set screw through locking nut ) ?

/ Check your Backhoe Valves
Am I correct in stating that the back hoe relief valve is at the top of the pic ( set screw through locking nut ) ?
Yes correct have mine set about the same as the tractor relief.