Chemical sprayer

/ Chemical sprayer #21  
Yeah, there's your problem. It's not the sprayer.

Wrooster

It is a sprayer problem, there is not enough return/bypass back into the tank to keep the material stirred up. I know because I have a 25 gal TSC sprayer with a 2 gal/min pump and it will spray the Aggrand Liquid lime, I use it all the time. It will settle at times and clog the inlet screen if you don't keep moving. If it is kept stirred up it will work just fine. A 2 gal/min pump on a 40 gal tank won't stir much of any thing.
I wouldn't mind having a 5 gal/min + pump on mine.

/ Chemical sprayer
It is a sprayer problem, there is not enough return/bypass back into the tank to keep the material stirred up. I know because I have a 25 gal TSC sprayer with a 2 gal/min pump and it will spray the Aggrand Liquid lime, I use it all the time. It will settle at times and clog the inlet screen if you don't keep moving. If it is kept stirred up it will work just fine. A 2 gal/min pump on a 40 gal tank won't stir much of any thing.
I wouldn't mind having a 5 gal/min + pump on mine.

Boomer1025 is correct. I got a better pump, and now I'm spraying the liquid lime, fertilizer, and herbicide with no problem. Sprayed five acres today.

/ Chemical sprayer #23  
What size pump did you get ?
I was spraying some lime with mine today & had no problems.

/ Chemical sprayer
What size pump did you get ?
I was spraying some lime with mine today & had no problems.

I ended up getting a Fimco 60 gallon, 3pt hitch sprayer which runs off a 6 roller Hypro PTO pump. It's attached to my 40hp Mahindra.

The 12 volt pump was extremely underpowered, and I thought about getting a gas powered system, but for the same price as the pull behind gas powered sprayer, I got the 3 pt. hitch system.

It's allot more GPM than the trailer spreader, and the 11 ft. boom made the spraying pretty fast

VA.

/ Chemical sprayer #25  
That should keep the stuff in the tank well mixed up