Chevron AW Synthetic THF

/ Chevron AW Synthetic THF #11  
I've priced it and researched it here in TN , only 55 gal drums , 20.00 a gallon , supposed to be a substitute for kubota SUTD but it even higher it seems , if someone can post a link to where to get it in 5 gal buckets and pricing please do so

/ Chevron AW Synthetic THF #13  
I would stack up Chevron THF with any brand of synthetic out there. Chevron is a good supplier, and that particular oil is an excellent choice. The demand by individuals like us is slim for purchase in pails. Corporations who own many machines, and especially ones who operate in cold weather they buy drums, it's cheaper. Distributors don't get a lot of calls for pails, and they have a hard time ordering in just 2 or 4 pails on their 50,000 LB freight orders from Chevron. If they got a pallet of pails, no problem, but the oil company does not want to cherry pick a couple pails when they load the truck, too much problem for their poor warehouse guy.

/ Chevron AW Synthetic THF #14  
We use Cheveron THF in our Tucker Sno-Cats- This is some of the best fluid you can buy for the money.

Our equipment lives and is operated in sub zero conditions all winter long.

1z63vxh.jpg

/ Chevron AW Synthetic THF #15  
I know this thread is a bit old, but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten a recent price on the Chrvron AW Synthetic TFH. My local distributor (Reading, PA) will sell it in 5 gallon pails, but the cost is a whopping $117.00 (5 gal). This shocked me considering Kubota Super UDT2 is synthetic lists for $99.50 for the same quantitiy. Never thought I'd see a Kubota dealer be the low cost option on anything!