Chinese-Made Flail Mower Parts

/ Chinese-Made Flail Mower Parts #1  

4Papa

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM T1003
Got a new, Chinese-made, 7.5' offset flail mower that is missing a few parts and wonder if anyone can help steer me in the right direction to find them in the U.S. Some of what's missing on this HD mower I can source from 3rd party manufacturers/distributors here in the U.S. ie. hydraulic cylinders and hoses and parking stands. But, the critical part I'm missing is a Y-shaped, "yoke" that connects between the mower frame and 3-point lower lift arm. Photos show a CU of the part and the part as located on the mower (lower left corner). The manufacturer in China isn't listed anywhere on the machine. Photos are from a neighbor's identical machine. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 114
   / Chinese-Made Flail Mower Parts #2  
If I got an incomplete flail I’d call the seller and tell them what’s missing, have the parts sent or the machine replaced completely.

/ Chinese-Made Flail Mower Parts #3  
Betst Products, Chore Reducing Products

Betst Products, llc.
83371 Melton Rd
Creswell, Or 97426
USA

1-877-876-7895

Maybe give these people a holler . My brother bought a tiller and a backhoe from them and they have been great on questions / parts , etc... .

Fred H.

/ Chinese-Made Flail Mower Parts
If I got an incomplete flail I壇 call the seller and tell them what痴 missing, have the parts sent or the machine replaced completely.

Not quite that simple. The incomplete flail was given to me from a relative who received it from the seller as a warranty replacement for parts for a mower he purchased from them earlier. He took the parts he needed from it and gave me the rest. A good deal all around, if I can find the removed parts. The original seller is having problems with the Chinese manufacturer. So going back to them is not an option.

Betst Products, Chore Reducing Products

Betst Products, llc.
83371 Melton Rd
Creswell, Or 97426
USA

1-877-876-7895

Maybe give these people a holler . My brother bought a tiller and a backhoe from them and they have been great on questions / parts , etc... .

Fred H.

I tried them via email and didn't get a satisfactory response, although their website photos show smaller flail mowers that look close to the engineering of mine. Maybe I'll give them a call and get live help. Thanks.

/ Chinese-Made Flail Mower Parts #6  
Go to a machine shop for that yoke, that's a simple piece to make if you have the right tools.

Go to a machine shop for that yoke, that's a simple piece to make if you have the right tools.

Might be my only option if I strike out everywhere else. Actually, might be a cheaper option than the manufacturer sending one over to me from China, assuming they'll deal direct AND I can find a machine shop here in Central Mass.