Chinese mini X paint color

/ Chinese mini X paint color #1  

drawthree

Tractor
Typhon Terror X
Greetings folks - I bought a Typhon mini X a couple weeks ago and have been having a hard time trying to find a good color match to the yellow paint they used. Has anyone found a good match for these machines yet?

I've attached a picture of the paint on mine.

1000006147.jpg

/ Chinese mini X paint color #3  
If matching is important just have a paint store match it. My first machine was yellow too. That is why we got the next ones in black.

/ Chinese mini X paint color #4  
Greetings folks - I bought a Typhon mini X a couple weeks ago and have been having a hard time trying to find a good color match to the yellow paint they used. Has anyone found a good match for these machines yet?

I've attached a picture of the paint on mine.

View attachment 841936
I have a yellow Typhon Terror XVIII and was looking for the same. Did you find a color match semi-close? The New Holland Yellow or Transport Yellow look like one might be close. If you haven't tried one or both, I may try at least one of them to see.

/ Chinese mini X paint color
I have a yellow Typhon Terror XVIII and was looking for the same. Did you find a color match semi-close? The New Holland Yellow or Transport Yellow look like one might be close. If you haven't tried one or both, I may try at least one of them to see.
I still haven't come up with a good match for mine. I definitely recall thinking the ones you mentioned might be a good match but I lost track of which ones I tried or saw in person. My local Lowes has cardboard hung up in the spray paint section so you can see what the color looks like once sprayed.