Christmas card question

/ Christmas card question #21  
50 years ago it was no big deal to have "two" different sitting areas on a bus or in a restaurant either. Im just saying because sometimes we fantasize about times long gone, but we forget that it wasn't all a happy ending fairy tale in the past.

I do think Christmas is Christmas and that's the holiday.

I've read about things like that... being born in California and raised in Oakland CA... I have never experienced segregation as discussed in other areas of the country...

My Dad attended Oakland Public Schools in Oakland CA in the 1930's and he remained lifelong friends with his classmates from many different ethnic backgrounds... Black, Asian and Indian and Native Americans all attended non-segregated Oakland Public Schools even back then...

I can see your point in that we all have different experiences...

/ Christmas card question #22  
The only problem I see is when someone is militant either way. That's my definition of PC. I think I mainly say "Merry Christmas", though I am essentially completely non-religious, but I probably also say "Happy Holidays"....I just don't pay much attention until a discussion like this comes up. I tend to assume that anyone wishing me well, in whatever words he may use, means it, so why would I try to be offended?

Chuck