CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming!

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Let's not forget that the CK20's were supposed to be here last year in March...and they didn't show up till mid May! )</font> Mathey, sorry, before my time. I didn't find Kioti until the day I bought one. I'd already sat on all the others I was interested in and happened across the CK20 in January of this year. Bought it that day. I wouldn't be surprised at any delay as I'm beginning to see a trend with delays on implements. I've been waiting a month and a half for my backhoe. John

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #12  
Do you know how much the CK25 & CK30 will weigh and what chassis size they will be (i.e. small, medium, large)?

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #13  
The CK25 and 30 weigh about 3055 lbs.

Overall length (includes 3pt hitch) 122.2 in.
Overall Width (minimum tread) 54.6 in.
Overall height (top of ROPS) 96.8 in.
Wheelbase 66.1 in.

With those specs compared to the LK3054 the CK25 and 30 will be longer (by 10"), a bit wider (bout 3"), and the wheelbase will be about 2" longer. So that should give you a pretty good picture of what the size will be. I haven't seen them in person yet so im just going by specs.

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #14  
Thanks, depratt. Sounds like they are going to be a mid-size chassis. Weighing in at about 3055 lbs., they are hefty little bruisers! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #15  
I have the new lititure on the CK25/30 if anyone wants me to mail or email it I would be more than happy to! I would post it but I am not sure how to and if we are allowed to. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #16  
I'd be interested in seeing it! If you could e-mail it to me I'd appreciate it. My Yahoo address is listed in my profile. How big is the file? Is it PDF format or some other format? If the file is to large I will give you my ISP address.

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #17  
hmmm, we posted the CK20 brochure someone scanned when it came out...ask Muhammad if it's OK to do it here and now...otherwise you'll get bombarded with requests!

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #18  
Muhammad, Do you think I can post the brochure of the Kioti CK25/30? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ CK 25 & CK 30 tractors are coming! #20  
What is the length of the tractor w/loader? Thanks.