Ck 27 hst.....no power

/ Ck 27 hst.....no power #11  
JC8 I just found out
AMSOIL Synthetic Multi-Viscosity Hydraulic Oil's blend of high-viscosity-index base oils and performance additives provides all-season protection and reliable operation in all types of hydraulic systems.
Multi-Viscosity Hydraulic Oil is designed for all-season use. Each viscosity covers a broad operating temperature range, helping eliminate seasonal oil changes. Its low pour point ensures the oil flows more readily in cold temperatures than petroleum oils. Bearings and other components receive almost immediate lubrication at start up, reducing long-term wear and instances of pressure spikes and erratic operation as a result of poor fluidity. At high operating temperatures, Multi-Viscosity Hydraulic Oil resists thermal breakdown and maintains its protective viscosity, allowing formation of a strong lubricating film.
you can visit their website at
wwww.amsoil.com to see what is available for your tractor.

Gilles

/ Ck 27 hst.....no power #12  
Just replaced the trans hydraulic oil in my CK27 with Kioti oil . I was just below freezing out and the oil poured like water so I'm not going to be to concerned about it in freezing weather.The last HST tractor I owned ran over 25 years on Walmart universal trans oil and never had a problem.