ck 27 need wiring diagram

/ ck 27 need wiring diagram #1  

calfal

Tractor
kubota l275 power king 14/24 kioti ck27
i have a ck 27,, when i start this tractor, i notice the rear tail light is on but the switch is off. if any one has a diagram i sure would aprreciate it.. thanks in advance..

/ ck 27 need wiring diagram #2  
On mine the rear light comes on when you start the tractor as well - it goes off when you release the parking brake....

/ ck 27 need wiring diagram #3  
i notice the rear tail light is on but the switch is off

Yep, I'd start with the brake light switch. Make sure that the parking brake is off, and that the brake light switch isn't stuck on. Oh, and it sounds like you have a brake light bulb burnt out too. Keep us posted what you find, Dutchy

/ ck 27 need wiring diagram
hey thanks for the quick replys so soon.. i have the manual but it never mentioned these options will check it out further.. thanks again

/ ck 27 need wiring diagram
i should have posted sooner but.... it was the brake lights coming on when i start my tractor... why is the return spring not pulling up the brake pedal..also my brake light holder has prongs that do not exist i have to order a new brake light housing,, also light bulbs from kioti are very expensive when a regular 1157or1156 bulb will do.. thanks again