CK 30HST Cab wiring schematic - fan problem

/ CK 30HST Cab wiring schematic - fan problem #1  

Retired guy

Bronze Member
Tractor
CK 30HST
Does anyone out there have the wiring diagram for a 2012 CK30 cab. My dealer does not even have it in the shop.
My heater fan only runs on low. The original 2 way switch showed continuity in both positions but I bought and
installed a new one - same results. I am looking to see if there is a hidden relay or separate fuse for high speed.
I suspected the resistor but it is the low speed that is working. Suggestions?

/ CK 30HST Cab wiring schematic - fan problem #2  
Try this one

Attachments

• Kioti CK25 30 35 Electrical Schematic.pdf
    159.1 KB · Views: 50
   / CK 30HST Cab wiring schematic - fan problem
Try this one
Thanks but this appears to be the dash cluster. What I need is the diagram for the roof console that shows wiring for the heater parts.

/ CK 30HST Cab wiring schematic - fan problem #4  
Here's the one for the Field option cab

Attachments

• FieldKabCK20S-CK35-ElectricalSchematic.pdf
    369.3 KB · Views: 61
That's the one. Thank you. In your experience as a dealer, any thoughts on the problem?

/ CK 30HST Cab wiring schematic - fan problem #7  
Honestly not sure, without actually testing it. I can't say that we've ever encountered that problem at our shop before.

/ CK 30HST Cab wiring schematic - fan problem #8  
judging by that diagram, i suspect a bad relay OR a bad inline resistor (low speed ). would have to pull it to test though. and if i was going to go thru all that hassle, id just replace the parts, but thats just me. just getting to the parts will suck, at least on my DK45. been up there 2 times, not fun.

Had an hour today, took the roof off, traced the blue wire with the white tracer from the motor to a relay
and replaced it. Problem solved thank you perrypower for the schematic.