CK 3510SE bucket level indicator

/ CK 3510SE bucket level indicator #1  

GMtb42

Gold Member
Tractor
SOLD Kioti CK20 HST Purchased CK3510SE HST
So the CK 3510SE is nice but the rod for the bucket doesn’t have any level indicator mark at all, so I made one.

Used a marker to mark level, used it for a while to make sure it was right, then I took and cut a shallow slot and added some bright red paint, now I have a point of reference of a level bucket!
It’s recessed so the action of going through the tube will not wear it off.

Attachments

• CE657265-A3B2-4AFC-A4EA-CF04F46C37B0.jpeg
    CE657265-A3B2-4AFC-A4EA-CF04F46C37B0.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 116
   / CK 3510SE bucket level indicator #2  
Since level can change depending on the implement (forks, bucket, grapple, etc), having a way to mark level for each one comes in handy. You can mark a different color for each one, or someone here posted about using a piece of Plex slid over the outer tube and adjusting that up or down, depending.

/ CK 3510SE bucket level indicator #3  
marked mine with a black marker.

/ CK 3510SE bucket level indicator
Since level can change depending on the implement (forks, bucket, grapple, etc), having a way to mark level for each one comes in handy. You can mark a different color for each one, or someone here posted about using a piece of Plex slid over the outer tube and adjusting that up or down, depending.
That’s a good idea,since I only have the one implement the one indicator is so I need, but will add as needed.

/ CK 3510SE bucket level indicator #5  
I a bucket & forks. I can see if the forks are level. I only use the level indicator for the bucket.
I leveled the bucket on a flat floor & then cut the rod even with the top of the tube.

/ CK 3510SE bucket level indicator
I a bucket & forks. I can see if the forks are level. I only use the level indicator for the bucket.
I leveled the bucket on a flat floor & then cut the rod even with the top of the tube.
I thought about that too, didn’t know if the rod would still be long enough to not fall out of the guide tube in full dump position.
Guess it is! 👍

/ CK 3510SE bucket level indicator #7  
No complaints about the price/point features on my CK10SE, but a self leveling option would have been sweet.

/ CK 3510SE bucket level indicator #8  
No complaints about the price/point features on my CK10SE, but a self leveling option would have been sweet.

Was just thinking this yesterday when off loading some pallets from a semi and flatbed. Would have came in real handy.