CK vs LB/LK

/ CK vs LB/LK
The dealer nearest to me has an LK2554 with FEL on the lot. It's the only KIOTI he has.

He wants to sell me a little MF lawn mower with all kinds of accessories festooned on it. It looks like a Matchbox toy tractor. A cute machine, but not quite what I want. It just didn't feel rugged enough to move through rough woods while carrying rocks in the bucket. I could just see a low hanging pine branch punching a hole in that expensive cab. Or one of those 10" front tires getting stuck in a little rut.

Maybe I'll go see him again and check if he's willing to deal on his discontinued LK2554.

Thanks for all the feedback you guys are giving me.

/ CK vs LB/LK #12  
Dewave,
Hope I did not insult you with the Tractor looking like a Tractor comment. The CK and other are good looking units. I just grew up up with square boxy tractors and to me this is how a tractor looks.
Lablovers

/ CK vs LB/LK #13  
No insult taken and I perfectly understand. I grew up on those boxy beast myself. At least Kioti is smart enough to offer either type for the best of both worlds. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CK vs LB/LK #14  
hey guys just to clarify things the 1914 is 20 1/2 hp and it it not sycronized shuttle it is a shuttle shift the difference between the 2 is plain shuttle you have to come to a complete to shift from forward to reverse and syncro shuttle you can be moving and shift from forward to reverse The ck20 is a sycronized in 1st. and reverse only.