Price Check CK20 HST price by e-mail

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #1  

fishdoc

Bronze Member
I've been banging my head on the wall for the last month or so trying to figure out what I "want" and what I "need" in the way of a CUT. I e-mailed a Kioti dealer with a website requesting a price check. The following is what I recieved. Am I wrong to assume that when it comes time to talk turkey and lay out the money that I should come in a couple thousand under?

CK20Hindustrial: $10,500.00

kiotiCK20loader: $2000.00

kiotiCK20midmower: $1695.00

48tiller: $1050.00

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #2  
I cannot speak about the mower or tiller pricing...but depending upon your location, the tractor/loader price is about average...meaning I've seen some higher prices and I've seen some lower prices

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #3  
mathey is correct... tractor and loader, you are in the ball park. a standerd ck 20 should be about a grand less.

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #5  
I got a CK20hst with a 48 inch FEL and 5 foot box blade 3 weeks ago in Florida for 11,900. 20 hrs already and I love it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #6  
I don't really care where you are, you should be able to get a few hundred off those prices, with maybe exception of the tiller. You should be able to get the tractor for just under 10,000 and the loader for around 1950.00 or so. If they don't want to bargain, go elsewhere. John

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #7  
looks to me like he already got a few hundred dollars off, with the box blade thrown in there also!

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #8  
Virgil, he doesn't mention anything about a box blade. Maybe you were reading the equipment I have. Thanks, John

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #9  
You are correct on both accounts
1. I was looking at kiotikid and the box blade
2. Kioti's love venison

/ CK20 HST price by e-mail #10  
Seems a bit high to me. Maybe someone can chime in and tell me where/if I am missing the boat.

Your total for tractor, MMM & FEL is $14,195. I have quotes on 2 tractors in front of me that seem fair compotition to that unit.
1. Mahindra 2015, ML104 FEL, and 60" MMM. Total = $12,400
www.mahindrausa.com
2. Kubota B7510, LA302 FEL, 60"MMM. Total = $13,935

The specs on the Mahindra are very similar to the Kioti. Similar weight, HP, tranny, 3pt lift ect. but is $1800 less. The Mahindra has a simmilar issue as Kioti. The dealer network (while growing) is still small. The Kubota doesn't seem too be built as well (ladder frame), but I drive past 2 large dealers to get to my Mahindra dealer and there resale value is superb.